Our job: your protectionFor 25 years, PROTECOP has been designing, developing and manufacturing an extensive range of proprietary protective items and equipment.
Active on all five continents, PROTECOP equipment protects and supports law enforcement agencies in all their missions.
Quality management system
Quality management system planning consists of 4 stages:
- Anticipating, planning, updating and formulating the objectives set during the management review;
- Carrying out the formalised objectives;
- Managing the impact of modifications by providing the required human and material resources;
- Checking that the actions taken correspond to those set out in writing;
- Correcting deviations, modifying actions.
- Right from the start, customer satisfaction has been PROTECOP’s overriding objective.
- The company’s longevity rests on a constant quest for improved performance in our protective and defensive products.
- Responding to change by offering products geared to the needs and expectations of its customers.
A team of qualified prototype designers and project and product leaders are entirely dedicated to Research & Development.
French, European and American machines and tools.
To develop the company’s business activity by gaining entry to new markets, to become more competitive, to perfect our quality management system, to improve our working methods and processes, to promote inter-departmental communication and to improve our cost-effectiveness.
Certified ISO 9001
ISO 9001 version 2000 certification (No. 200304629), gained in 2003, has further confirmed the quality of our management and products.